Friday, June 24, 2011

Grilled Knightly Strip Loin with Carrot Sauce

I watch the Chopped Show and I am so fascinated with the chefs when they deal with meat. So I decided to try a meat recipe. I choose Strip loin because It is not too big not too small. That is what I observe the strip loin in the shop. I would like to try to make a green peas sauce but there is no green peas at the shop so I change my mind to make a carrot sauce.


Grilled Knightly Strip Loin with Carrot Sauce

Ingredients: Onions, Potatoes, fresh milk, black pepper, thyme, carrots, olive oil, Strip Loin, apple cider vinegar, honey

Method: Dice the onions and carrots. Place both onions and carrots in a food processor. Leave a plenty of onions. Blend the carrots and onion with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, honey, and a bit of water. Season your Strip Loin with black pepper and salt.
Grilled it and slice it into thin pieces. Boil the potatoes and mashed it in a bowl. Pour some fresh milk. Add the left over grilled onions and some sugar, salt as well as black pepper.


No comments:

Post a Comment