Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mashed Potato Knight Lamb with Carbonara

I am all alone in the house because my parents got something to do so they are away. So my aunt invite me to her house so that she can take care of me. That evening she asked me to cook for dinner. Then I get some stuffs for my cooking when I decided to cook this recipe.


Mashed Potato Knight Lamb with Carbonara

Ingredients: Lamb, fresh milk, cheese, capsicum, potatoes, butter, black pepper, oregano, spaghetti, and garlic.

Method: Boil some potatoes. Then mashed it and mix it with  butter, milk, salt, sugar and pepper. Season your lamb with black pepper then wrapped it with the mashed potato. In the oven, set up 200 degrees celcius for half an hour.

Then, boil some lamb’s bones and add some milk. Add some sugar and salt as well as pepper and oregano. Place some capsicum, Bay leaves, garlic and cheese inside. Let it simmer for a few minutes.

Serve the lamb in the middle with the spaghetti carbonara on side and parsley for garnishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment